With This One Tool You Can Gain A Competitive Advantage In Your Industry Starting Today
Find Out How You Can
Increase Your Sales Conversion Rates
A meteor-like object recently hit the business world, causing a sudden shift in power. Large companies no longer dominate the market. Small businesses can now compete to attain and retain customers with the use a new marketing technology.
If you are reading this you no doubt have been thinking about applying marketing automation in your business to boost sales. Perhaps you’ve started, but need a better strategy.
Click Here to Sign Up Now!
The truth is marketing automation that was once only available to large corporations is now among the most popular applications for small businesses. And if you start using this marketing technology today, you could spend less time and money to increase your sales conversion and customer retention rates.
But, you don’t have to take my word for it. Review the facts:
- The demand for marketing automation software will grow 60% to nearly $33 billion from 2014 to 2018 according to International Data Corporation (IDC DOC #251902 Oct 2014).
- Marketing automation can benefit B2B and B2C companies in lead generation management, sales conversion and customer retention.
- 79% of B2B marketers invest in marketing automation (Regalix Research April 2015)
- Companies of all sizes across most industries use marketing automation, with small businesses making up the largest growing segment.
- 64% of companies with marketing automation see results within the first 6 months of implementation, according to an April, 2015 report by Regalix Research.
If you are not using marketing automation today, your business may be left behind very quickly.
So where can you go to learn more about marketing automation?
Sign up now to receive my FREE report:
“3 Ways to Boost Your Sales With Marketing Automation”
INSIDE THIS SPECIAL REPORT YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- Why Marketing Automation Is a Cost Effective Strategy to Improve Financial Performance
- 3 Types of Lead Generation Strategies to Attract Your Target Audience
- 2 Proven Strategies to Convert Prospects into Clients/Customers
- 1 Super-Strategy to Get Your Clients/Customers to Buy More, More Frequently
- Plus a Flow Chart to Get You Started With Your Marketing Automation System